Monday, June 14, 2010

Allah Is Watching Down On Me

THERE WAS ONE A TIME

Gazing in the sky I see,
Twinkling stars smiling freely,
The air cool and serene,
I know Allah is watching down on me.

There was once a time of grief,
There was once a time of pain,
But who knew?
Not you, not anyone sane.

There was once a time of hurt,
There was once a time of sorrow,
But who cared?
Not you, not anyone wanted to know.


Day by day,
I faced challenges,
Day by day,
I fought savages.

And..

Day by day,
I sought strength,
Day by day,
I sought fortitude.

In the end,
Storms slowly became sprinkles,
Waves gradually became ripples,
You know why?
Because I know Allah is watching down on me.

5 comments:

Akma Rosle said...

inspiring!

Miss Bee said...

Allah sentiase ade utk kite..kan.

Akma Rosle said...

yup..betol...ha,blog makin lawa! keep up the good work!

Miss Bee said...

sll tgk2 blog org lain..n blaja ckit2.thanks to akma too. :)

Akma Rosle said...

no prob babe! sme la..slalu gak stalker blog org len..amek inspirasi sket2..hoho..

blog is one of the medium that you can express your feeling and sharing your stories/opinion/thought. It'll definitely show who you really are. Sometimes it is the only place that you can proudly be yourself.

so..say it loud-My blog! My rulez!

Heheh..

p/s:tbe2 nak membebel pnjg kt komen ni lak..sori klu trlobih2..huhu..